Citrus Greening Research Review: Webinar on Cultural Practices to Keep HLB-Infected Trees Productive
9:30 am Welcome, Introductions, and Overview of Discussion Agenda
- Jacque Fletcher, Committee Chair
At this forum, Florida citrus growers will discuss the cultural practices they currently employ in their groves to keep HLB-infected trees productive. The growers were asked to address the following questions:
- Can you describe how you are taking care of HLB-infected trees? About how much yield increase (if any) have you seen since employing your current practices?
- Are you also spraying for ACP/participating in a CHMA?
- How much of your current grove practices are based on research results generated by the HLB research community?
- What current HLB management strategies that resulted from HLB research community are you employing in your groves and why did you choose to employ them?
9:40 am Larry Black Jr., Peace River Packing Company
9:50 am Bruce Ingram, Southern Gardens Groves, Inc.
10:00 am Ned Hancock, Hancock Citrus
10:10 am Marty McKenna, McKenna Brothers Citrus
10:20 am David Howard, Graves Brothers Co.
10:30 am Lee Jones, Gardinier Florida Citrus
10:40 am Q&A
11:00 am Adjourn Open Session